THERMIC POWJACKET SPEED MEN red
THERMIC POWJACKET SPEED MEN:
Enjoy the benefits of a technical heated jacket for your winter sports. It slips easily under your ski jacket so you can enjoy excellent insulation against the cold and stay warm and cosy all day. You can easily adjust the heat from your smartphone using the Therm-ic app.
The 6 heating elements on the torso and back will keep you nice and warm. This heated jacket is also padded with Primaloft for just the right insulation and the Therm-ic Windblocker outer will keep you insulated from the wind.
It is the ideal jacket for all winter sports so you can finally enjoy sports activities in the cold.
Heated jacket: the 6 heating elements distributed over the back and torso give you “active” and evenly distributed heat. It’s very easy to use. Simply connect the power bank (usb) to the cord located in its own special pocket.
Bluetooth: you can control the heat directly via your phone using the Therm-ic app (free). All you have to do is connect the U-PACK (supplied with the jacket) to the jacket.
Insulation and breathability: features a Therm-ic Windblocker “windbreaker” membrane on the front of the jacket and Primaloft padding (the benchmark for insulation).
- YKK zip
- Sleeves with thumb holes
- Micro-fleece itchproof chin guard
- Zipped side pockets
- Inner zipped pocket with USB cord for connecting the battery
- LOW mode heating duration (with Therm-ic battery): 5 hrs
- Max mode heating duration: 2 hrs 30
- Outer: 100% nylon
- External side panel: 89% nylon, 11% spandex
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Collar: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Primaloft: 80g Silver Insulation
- Connect the power bank (not included) directly to the USB cable in the small pocket inside the jacket.
- To manage the heat from your phone: first plug in the U-PACK (comes with jacket) then connect the power bank.
- Disconnect the battery after each use.
Cleaning advices :
- Machine wash the jacket at 30°C maximum on a delicate programme.
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Let the jacket cool down before putting it away
- Avoid folding it when storing it if you can so you don’t damage the heating elements